NetSuite create great software. BM Online implement great CRM software solutions using NetSuite.
NetSuite Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software is the only cloud system that provides a real-time 360-degree view of your customer. NetSuite CRM software delivers a seamless flow of information across the whole customer lifecycle from lead through to opportunity, sales order, fulfilment, renewal, upsell, cross-sell, and support, all in one complete cloud CRM system.
In addition to traditional CRM software functions like SFA, customer support and marketing automation, NetSuite CRM delivers quotes, order management, commissions, sales forecasting and integrated ecommerce capabilities.
- Gain clear visibility into sales, services and marketing performance
- Streamlines quote-to-order processes
- Improves productivity with a 360-degree view of your customers
- Increases sales performance through forecasting, upsell and commission management
- Increases customer service productivity and lowers case resolution times
- Manage multinational sales and services organisations
NetSuite’s cloud Sales Force Automation (SFA) software automates your entire sales processes from opportunity, upsell and quote management to sales forecasting, order management, fulfilment, and sales commission. With NetSuite SFA software, your sales team can focus on closing more deals and deepen customer relationships.
Unlike other solutions, NetSuite’s sales force automation software gives your sales team unprecedented visibility into every aspect of the customer relationship, including support cases and back-office information such as contracts and inventory. With role-based dashboards, sales reps and managers gain real-time insights into sales pipeline and performance to better sell, upsell, drive renewals, and properly set customer expectations.
Sales forecasting can often be an unknown to your management team, but NetSuite CRM+ takes the surprise out of forecasts with real-time sales data, comprehensive visibility into opportunities, and a robust set of forecasting tools. Probability-based sales forecasting allows weighted measurement of pending opportunities, quotes and orders, with the capability to make essential adjustments as deals progress.
NetSuite CRM+ also delivers a system of checks and balances that triangulates the sales forecast into one simple dashboard view.
- Increase sales predictability with real-time sales forecasting software.
- Fine-tune forecast accuracy by developing forecast categories and entering a sales range for each open deal.
- Overcome inaccurate sales process probability logic, sales rep sandbagging, using “mood ring” forecast
- Get true sales forecast visibility—not just pipeline—with iunified order management.
NetSuite’s integrated web based customer relationship management (CRM software) gives you a 360-degree view of customers assisting you to increase customer satisfaction, entice new customers and decrease service costs.
Only NetSuite’s CRM software gives everyone that interacts with the customer—sales, support, service, and fulfilment—access to comprehensive, key customer information in real time enabling them to improve support to your customers while driving upsell and cross-sell.
Planning and executing the right marketing programs is a critical first step in building a robust sales pipeline. Where most companies fall short today is in making that vital alignment between marketing campaigns and sales execution.
NetSuite’s powerful marketing automation software is a complete marketing solution, allowing you to effectively target, build, execute and measure the success of marketing campaigns and take the complexity out of lead qualification and conversion.
NetSuite’s marketing automation software lets you track and measure a prospect’s activity, nurture leads through the pipeline and ensure that highly qualified leads are passed to sales as soon as they meet your pre-defined criteria.
NetSuite Campaign Management allows marketers to easily plan, create and keep track of highly targeted marketing campaigns in a single application. Effectively plan and execute your campaigns based on deep customer insights including demographics, purchase trends, response patterns and support histories. With NetSuite campaign management, you can continually fine-tune your campaigns to maximise ROI with ability to track results in real time.
- Quickly and easily create marketing campaigns—including email, direct mail, events and comprehensive multi-channel campaigns—in one cloud-based application.
- Improve marketing performance by tracking and analysing marketing campaign statistics and ROI from start to finish.
- Segment your data to deliver the right message of your products and services to the right prospect at the right time. Drive sales impact by categorisng and assessing the number of interactions required to move a qualified lead through your sales process.
- Create quick campaigns through templates.
NetSuite CRM Web to Lead Forms enables you to increase the flow of new sales leads and accelerate lead to opportunity conversion by creating web forms which automatically integrate with NetSuite CRM in real time. As soon as your prospect submits a form, the lead details and other critical information routes immediately to the right sales person to start the follow-up process, and eliminate any possible lead leakage. Your sales team gets leads instantly and gains access to detailed intelligence in real time to help them quickly respond.
- Save time by capturing leads from your web site and populate CRM automatically in real time.
- Simplify lead distribution by assigning captured marketing leads to the right sales representatives with a powerful routing engine.
- Help your sales team quickly respond to leads by providing detailed information, increasing conversion efficiency.
- Increase sales productivity with detailed analysis of interactions, including phone calls, automatically generated follow-up tasks, meetings and notes.
NetSuite Partner Relationship Management CRM (PRM) delivers real-time data flow that improves visibility, enhances collaboration between you and your partners and creates a conduit between partners and your company.
NetSuite provides full control over every aspect of the partner-focused sales and marketing process, including shared marketing campaigns, lead management, sales forecasting, pipeline control, order processing, and partner commissions and royalties.
NetSuite CRM mobile solution supports a range of mobile devices (Apple iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows Phones), allowing everyone in your organisation to get immediate access to the information they need on the go, whether it’s the latest metrics, calendar and meetings or customer information. And, because NetSuite is cloud-based, you can improve business productivity by empowering your staff with mobility to log in anytime, anywhere.
In addition, you have the flexibility to personalise mobile applications to your unique business needs using the SuiteCloud development platform. Complementary mobile solutions from SuiteCloud Developer Network partners enable you to extend mobile features in such areas as field service, sales and warehousing—regardless of the mobile platform your organisation uses.