This course is meant for managers and power users who set up and run the daily functions of marketing campaigns.
In this course, users will learn how to use NetSuite’s marketing features to:
- Set up and configure marketing automation
- Target customer segmentation with searches, group creation and templates
- Schedule and launch marketing campaigns
- Create keyword campaigns
By the end of the training session, participants should be able to:
- Set up NetSuite marketing automation capabilities, promo codes and promotional URLs
- Create leads in NetSuite by designing online forms to gather information and create records
- Upload lead lists from .csv files
- Create marketing templates in plaintext and HTML for use in email campaigns
- Coordinate elements to schedule different emails for different groups, using various templates
- Apply best practices to all marketing channels, use the marketing calendar and deliver ROI reports
- Segment customers into marketing groups with Saved Searches and review Sell Manager functions to determine which items can be promoted and which groups to target
- Manage campaign reporting by reviewing key elements of marketing reports, tying sales to marketing campaigns in ROI reports, report responses to different campaigns, and track leads with lead source reports
We offer the NetSuite for Marketing course both on site and remotely over approximately two days. The exact duration of training is determined by the level of the class and your particular needs.