NetSuite create great software. BM Online implement great Wholesale Distribution solutions using NetSuite.
Are you currently having the following business problems?
- Missing stock holdings
- Holding too much stock
- Picking errors which frustrate customers
- Need to improve customer service
- Easier way of communicating with customers
- Customers want to place orders or enquiries on their order status online
- More visibility of business including better reporting
- Need to know the right amount of stock you should hold for your customers
- Automated customer support and service
- Frustrated with constant updates to hardware infrastructure to support your business software needs.
Monitor and manage your business with the ultimate customizable business dashboard, featuring built-in best practices for wholesale distribution
- Convert leads to orders, orders to shipments and shipments to revenue with NetSuite’s advanced warehouse, inventory management and order fulfillment capabilities
- Gain a real-time, 360-degree view of your customers and provide better customer service through NetSuite’s seamless integration of CRM with financials and other back-office systems
- Grow revenues, enter new markets and improve channel partner engagement with tools for partner relationship management (PRM)
- Manage webstores and online business with NetSuite’s ecommerce solution, which is tightly integrated with your accounting, fulfillment, inventory, CRM, PRM and more.
Automated Order Processing
Savvy wholesale distributors recognize the need to link customer orders from call centers or websites all the way to the customer’s doorstep. NetSuite gives you real-time order status and full-process visibility and tracking to boost operational efficiency and customer satisfaction.
NetSuite’s inventory management capabilities give you real-time control over key supply chain processes. Achieve breakthrough efficiencies with such features as demand-based stock replenishment, advanced bin and lot management and real-time inventory tracking.
NetSuite’s demand planning capability helps you achieve best-in-class inventory management and ensure that you have the right balance of inventory to meet anticipated demand. Using NetSuite demand planning, you can ensure that you’ve accurately planned for anticipated sales and closed the loop in your supply chain to meet demand.
Shipping Integration and Logistics
NetSuite’s integrated shipping and order fulfillment helps you tackle the challenges of multiple channels, partial ship and drop-shipping requirements, and dynamic order volumes. Prebuilt integration with top shippers helps speed your logistics processes.
Wholesale distribution businesses that do some assembly or repackaging can streamline processes with NetSuite technology for product packaging, bin and lot tracking, assembly creation, and pick-pack-and-ship processes, and run leaner, smarter operations.
Ecommerce for Wholesale Distribution
Your website can make or break your success. NetSuite’s ecommerce solution for wholesale distribution helps you leverage the web to grow your business faster and more cost effectively, and deliver an intuitive and streamlined experience to customers and partners.
Financial Management Software
Improve your cash flow and power business performance with the #1 solution for on-demand financials. NetSuite’s financial management software solution is used by more than 20,000 businesses to manage their accounting needs.
Sales Force Automation (SFA)
Designed for wholesale distribution, NetSuite sales force automation empowers sales teams with accurate, up-to-the-minute information and positions you to meet the needs of demanding customers through efficient inventory, forecasting and fulfilment processes.