This NetSuite course is meant for application administrators and team members who are responsible for the setup and operations configuration.
Business analysts and advanced users can also benefit from this training.
- NetSuite best practices to set up, configure, and maintain core functionality
- Hands-on exercises
- Tips and tricks
By the end of the training session, participants will be able to:
- Describe the role and tasks of the NetSuite administrator
- Navigate NetSuite and employ various search techniques to find records
- Define a company setup and accounting preferences
- Describe how NetSuite characterizes, classifies and segments data
- Plan the migration of company data into NetSuite
- Set up users with role-specific dashboards
- Apply roles and permissions to enable secure data access
- Publish a dashboard
We offer the NetSuite for Administrator course both on site and remotely over approximately two days. The exact duration of training is determined by the level of the class and your particular needs.