Integration to NetSuite
Need to link to other systems? We have the expertise to link to EDI, RF Order Picking, Purchase Order Receiving, Item Put-Away and Moves. If you need to link to any other systems that is fine as well. We have integration tools in the Cloud that make it easy and simple to maintain.
SuiteTalk web services integration makes it easy for customers and developers to integrate NetSuite with a variety of applications including existing on-premise investments and third-party cloud applications, and to build website-to-NetSuite integrations or create lightweight custom mobile applications.
With a full complement of SOAP web services across the suite and a framework that supports lightweight REST-based integration, SuiteTalk makes it easy to integrate NetSuite the way you need it most.
1. Web services integration platform across NetSuite’s ERP, CRM and ecommerce solution
2. Supports integrated business processes across third-party systems and NetSuite
3. Real-time transactional and master data integration
4. Enables you to leverage existing skills such as Microsoft .NET or Java
5. Error handling and security that support robust integrations.
BM Online’s partner company True Cloud Solutions has a range of NetSuite add-ons for your business as well.
TCS ERPLY POS connector for NetSuite
TCS Magento connector for NetSuite
TCS eBay connector for NetSuite
Freight connectors to NetSuite including Fastway, Australia Post and Temando